Nowadays, we are still in a prolonged pandemic periode. Demands creativity that never goes out. Must be creative to fill science in life. Among the sciences are Design, Management, Information Technology which is very supportive in our life. In this conference, International Conference IMADE would like to accommodate various ideas from academics, participants, officials, creative industries performer, and policymakers from all over the world to contribute to the development of science and creative industries both in Indonesia to the global level. As well as being creative in the pandemic era, realizing togetherness and collaboration from various scientific fields. Authors are invited to contribute and submit papers covering any of the subtopics.
Focus and Scope
Authors are invited to contribute and submit papers that address one of the following subtopics:
1. Information Technology
a. Data Mining
b. Artificial Intelligence (AI)
c. Software Engineer
d. Hardware Engineer
e. Network And Comunication
f. Big Data
h. Image Prosessing
i. Digital Heritage and Humanities
2. Desain & ArchitectureDesain & Architecture
a. Interior Design
b. Product Design
c. Fashion Design
d. Multimedia Design
e. Visual Communication Design
h. Non Fungible Token
l. Digital Content
n. Visual Art
3. Management & BusinessManagement & Business
a. Human Resource Management
b. Financial Management
c. Operational Management
d. Marketing Management
e. Strategical Management
f. Organizational Behaviour
g. IT Management
h. E-Business dan E-Commerce
i. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
j. Supplier Chain Management (SCM)
k. Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
l. Customer Knowledge Management
Open Access Policy
The author's copyrights in the International Conference on Information Technology, Multimedia, Architecture, Design, and E-Business (IMADE) Proceeding, stipulate that the publication of the paper published is owned by the editorial board with the author's approval, but his rights still rest with the author. The legal rules for accessing digital electronic articles are under the Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0), which means that the International Conference on Information Technology, Multimedia, Architecture, Design, and E-Business (IMADE) Proceeding has the right to save, modify, managing the database, maintaining and publishing articles without the author's permission, but the author as the copyright holder is still written as is. Paper published in the International Proceeding Conference on Multimedia, Architecture & Design (IMADe), both in hard and soft copy, is available as open access, for educational, research and library purposes, and beyond that objective, International Conference on Information Technology, Multimedia, Architecture, Design, and E-Business (IMADE) Proceeding editorial board not responsible for illegal copyright infringement. This proceeding also applies LOCKSS and CLOKSS archiving.
Peer Review Process
Manuscripts sent are first reviewed by the editor. The manuscript will be evaluated by the editorial team, whether it is suitable for the focus and scope of the International Conference on Information Technology, Multimedia, Architecture, Design, and E-Business (IMADE). Manuscripts will be sent by at least two anonymous reviewers (Double Blind Review). The reviewer comments are then sent to the relevant authors for the actions and responses needed. Suggested decisions will be evaluated in an editorial board meeting. After that, the editor will send the final decision to the appropriate author.
Publication Ethics And Malpractice Statement
Part A: Publication and authorship
- All submitted papers are subject to a rigorous peer-review process by at least two reviewers who are experts in a particular field.
- The review process is a blind peer review.
- The factors considered in the review are relevance, health, significance, originality, legibility, and language.
- Possible decisions include acceptance, acceptance with revision, or rejection.
- If the author is encouraged to revise and resubmit the post, there is no guarantee that the revised post will be accepted.
- Paper that is rejected will not be reviewed again.
- Paper acceptance is limited by applicable legal requirements relating to defamation, copyright infringement, and plagiarism.
- No research can be included in more than one publication.
Part B: The author's responsibility
- The author must declare that the manuscript is an original work.
- The author must state that the manuscript has never been published elsewhere.
- The author must state that the text is not currently considered for publication elsewhere.
- The author must participate in the peer review process.
- The author must provide revocation or correction of errors.
- All authors mentioned in the paper must make a significant contribution to the research.
- The author must state that all data in this paper is real and original.
- The author must notify the Editor about a conflict of interest.
- Authors must identify all sources used in making their manuscripts.
- Authors must report any errors they find in published papers to the Editor.
Part C: Responsibilities of the reviewer
- Reviewers must keep all information about the paper confidential and treat it as special information.
- Reviews must be done objectively, without personal criticism from the author.
- Reviewers must express their views clearly with supporting arguments.
- Reviewers must identify relevant works that have not been cited by the author.
- The reviewer must also request that the Editor-in-Chief pay attention to any substantial similarities or overlaps between the manuscripts being considered and other published manuscripts that have personal knowledge.
- Reviewers may not review texts where they have a conflict of interest arising from competition, collaboration, or other relationships or connections with the authors, companies or institutions connected with the paper.
Part D: Editorial responsibilities
- Editor has full responsibility and authority to reject / accept papers.
- The editor is responsible for the overall content and quality of the publication.
- Editors must always consider the needs of writers and readers when trying to improve publication.
- Editors must guarantee the quality of papers and the integrity of academic records.
- The editor must publish the wrong page or make corrections when needed.
- The editor must have a clear picture of the source of research funding.
- Editors must base their decisions on only one importance, authenticity, clarity, and relevance of the paper to the scope of the publication.
- Editors may not reverse their decision or cancel the previous editor's decision without serious reason.
- Editors must maintain the confidentiality of reviewers.
- Editors must ensure that all research material they publish complies with internationally accepted ethical guidelines.
- Editors should only accept papers if they are sure enough.
- Editors must act if they suspect a violation, whether a paper is published or not published, and make all reasonable efforts to continue to get a resolution for the problem.
- Editors may not reject papers based on suspicion, they must have proof of violations.
- Editors may not allow conflicts of interest between staff, writers, reviewers and board members.